Who you are:
- You’ve got 5+ years experience.
- You’re organised and on top of jobs.
- You’re able to develop relationships and trust with your clients.
- You can be trusted to do what you do best, your way.
- You’re comfortable managing teams.
- Your shit is
- You communicate promptly with clients.
- Your phone manner is on point and you read social cues like a pro.
- You care!
About the role:
- 3–6 month contract (maternity cover) starting late July.
- Work with a small team of experienced designers and developers.
- Must be skilled at running web jobs and have (at least) a surface knowledge of web.
- Competent at quoting jobs, communicating with clients and consulting with project teams.
- Amazing at managing timelines and meeting deadlines with a sixth-sense in knowing how to prioritise at crunch time.
Remuneration will be based on experience. Please send your resume and include a cover letter that tells us about you. Also include 3 references from clients who will sing your praises, as well as their contact numbers.
We look forward to hearing from you.